We advise private clients seeking further knowledge and information about:
- Their health status, life style choices and possible suitable adaptations;
- The biology of their bodies and/or scientific knowledge of their respective condition(s);
- Potentially suitable new medical inventions (including diagnostic tools, therapies, treatment procedures, rehabilitation methods etc.) under development or in clinical trials or clinical practice world-wide;
- Best-in-class treatment options and locations world-wide;
- New available research and insights on various medical and health topics.
- Additional diagnostic testing and monitoring;
- Contact to international clinics with relevant clinical studies and/or treatment options; *
- Contact to worldwide physicians and research experts with relevant expertise to the clients’ condition(s); etc.
- Custom-made developments ordered by clients (e.g. a better wheel chair);
- Life style and health status consultations (including assessment of constitution, nutrition, supplements, habits) and advising, training and monitoring effects of potential improvements;
- Herbal medicine consultations to help choose natural supplements to support wellbeing and the body’s self healing capabilities;
- Accompanying clients to doctor/clinic visits, acting as explainer and peer-to-peer contact to treating physicians;
- Project management to expedite and increase efficiency of potential medical procedures and interventions;
- Logistics/organisation of required transportation, booking of appointments, schedules etc.;
- Education, information, lessons, courses on topics relevant to health, life style choices etc.
Anything else? Ask us – we might be able to help or know who can.
* NOTE: While Rigi Care are sometimes consultants to clinical studies and clinicians (as research experts or advisors on clinical protocols etc.), Rigi Care are NOT deciding on a client’s potential inclusion and participation in a clinical study or their eligibility for any study or treatment option; such decisions are taken by the physician(s) in charge of the respective clinics and/or clinical studies.