Rigi Care is offering a wide range of private consulting and education services to our clients.
From our clients we require a willingness to change habits and life style as well as the commitment to make their health a priority in daily life.
We are facilitators/advisors to private clients seeking further knowledge and information about:
- Their health status, life style choices and possible suitable adaptations;
- The biology of their bodies and/or scientific knowledge of their respective condition(s);
- Potentially suitable new medical inventions (including diagnostic tools, therapies, treatment procedures, rehabilitation methods etc.) under development or in clinical trials or clinical practice world-wide;
- Best-in-class treatment options and locations world-wide;
- New available research and insights on various medical and health topics; etc.
We can facilitate:
- Additional diagnostic testing and monitoring;
- Contact to international clinics with relevant clinical studies and/or treatment options; *
- Contact to worldwide physicians and research experts with relevant expertise to the clients’ condition(s); etc.
We can provide:
- Logistics/organisation of required transportation, booking of appointments, schedules etc.;
- Project management to expedite and increase efficiency of potential medical procedures and interventions;
- Project management to supervise custom-made developments ordered by the clients (e.g. a better wheel chair etc.);
- Support during doctor/clinic visits, acting as explainer, intermediary, and peer-to-peer contact to treating physicians;
- Information, lessons, courses on topics relevant to Clients’ health, life style choices etc.;
- Herbal consultation, assessment of constitution and associated life style, nutrition and supplement recommendations.
Anything else? Ask us – we might be able to help or know who can.
Examples of frequent client requests we receive:
- Extended advice
Addressing a need of many faced with a shocking and unexpected diagnosis, we work through medical history, personal constitution and potential options, from established to novel interventions. We prefer to work with the client’s own doctor(s) to deepen the investigation and broaden the scope of options under consideration, aiming for the best possible treatment package.
- Connect & treat
We facilitate treatment at the best hospitals and specialists on a global scale, including connection requests to third party clinical trials and early access programs. *
- Connect, develop & treat
Based on “Extended Advice” we identify the most innovative experts to develop new interventions or adapt existing interventions, as applicable and desired.
- Physical & mental rehabilitation
Access to cutting rehabilitation technology (e.g. technology used by NASA) as well as supportive practices (and/or contact to such) to access the power of the mind in the healing process.
- Herbal supplements
Herbal supplements are an extension of using healthy food, teas and spices and were humanity’s main source of supporting balance and healing for thousands of years. Rather than targeting a specific “symptom” or complaint, herbal formulas and supplements have to be adapted to the person’s individual constitution. The role of the herbalist is thus to consider a client as a whole person and consult them concerning life style, habits, diet and supplementation to maximise the body’s self healing capabilities.
- Supplement optimisation
Many of our clients are overwhelmed by the choices in today’s enormous supplement market. Many of our clients take sub-optimal quantities of supplements, more often too much than too little. We provide education and advice to help make informed choices on personal supplements.
* NOTE: While Rigi Care are sometimes consultants to clinical studies and clinicians (e.g. as research experts or advisors on clinical protocols etc.), Rigi Care are NOT deciding on a client’s potential inclusion and participation in a clinical study or their eligibility for any study or treatment option; such decisions are taken by the physician(s) in charge of the respective clinics and/or clinical studies.