Who are we?
Rigi Care is the result of two lives’ journeys and learnings and has become the life blood and soul of its founders,
Dr. Jørgen Thorball, MD (University of Copenhagen) and
Dr. Betina Thorball, PhD Food- and Biotechnology (University of Applied Life Sciences Vienna) & Certified Herbalist (David Winston’s Center for Herbal Studies, US).
We are supported by a large network of collaborators and experts in medical and research specialty areas, product development, therapeutic disciplines etc.
What do we want to accomplish?
- Spearhead true holistic and personalised healthcare, in prevention as well as treatment of health issues;
- Consult and educate private clients and their families around the world in a variety of health situations;
- Move research and development of new and promising treatments forward as fast as possible; and
- Merge century-old traditional medical knowledge and practice with modern scientific understanding to augment and enlarge the repertoire of healthcare tools available to our clients.
Why can we do it?
- We hold high-level education and knowledge in life sciences, nutrition, traditional and clinical herbal medicine, medical research, product development, clinical development and patient management;
- We have decades of international experience in business, product development, research, clinical testing and implementation of new treatments, diagnostics and devices into medical routine;
- We are working at the cutting edge of medical science, which comes with an up-to-date understanding of the latest clinical research and medical developments; and
- We are continuing to study the vast old knowledge of traditional herbal medicine across humanity’s cultures, with knowledge of hundreds of medicinal herbs from all over the world.
Rigo Care is a department of XOventure GmbH Switzerland.