Rigi Research initiate and support pre-clinical and clinical research in areas where current medical solutions are insufficient or non-existent. The choice of research topics is inspired by medical issues we encounter through our clients and facilitated by leading medical innovators around the world.
Rigi Research are performing continuous analyses of up-to-date scientific and medical resources and data available through publications, conferences, and networks, as basis for selecting the best and most “ready” research partners for developing tomorrow’s treatments. Due to this engagement, we build and hold unique know-how in the respective clinical areas.
Rigi Research do not pursue patents or make data or methods proprietary; in the interest of our clients, we always donate our findings by letting collaborators publish, share and transfer new treatment know-how to university hospitals around the world. We feel that today’s almost exaggerated drive to protect new knowledge and insights in the name of commercial development constitutes one of the major obstacles in making new findings and treatment approaches available to patients faster.
The more knowledge we give – the more we receive. This is one of our “secrets” behind staying at the cutting edge of medical research.
Currently Rigi Research is engaged in the following areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) / Motor Neuron Disease (MND) / Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Colon Cancer (cell therapy)
- Emergency Triaging (biomarkers)
- Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD)
- Preventive Healthcare (mental and physical health)
- Herbal Medicine (chronic conditions and general prevention)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Melanoma Cancer (cell therapy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS)
- Allergy (diagnose & treatment)
- Rehabilitation (neurological trauma)